Stuart entered the real estate industry in 2007 and quickly established himself as a prolific salesperson, winning many top awards whilst working with another North Canterbury based real estate company.
In mid 2015 Stuart and Claire felt that local North Canterbury people deserved a better real estate experience and they partnered with Ray White to deliver that. He now works with his wife and business partner, Claire, running Ray White Morris and Co Real Estate with offices in Rangiora, Pegasus, Kaiapoi and Papanui.
Successes and results in sales don’t come easily and are a direct result of Stuart’s energy, dedication, genuine care for his client’s needs, competitiveness and professionalism. He is 100% committed and driven to deliver the best for his clients. He is not happy unless he exceeds their expectations.
Through this ethos, Stuart has built a reputation for delivering outstanding results through that little bit of extra personal service. As a result, much of his work is based on repeat business.
Having extensive experience working with both buyers and sellers, Stuart can fully appreciate the enormity and stress of the decisions being made when buying or selling real estate.
“The fact of the matter is, it is more than likely the biggest investment decision you will ever make. I understand how stressful it can be and I will be with you every step of the way – whether buying or selling.”
Stuart is a sixth generation North Cantabrian and is proud to both live and work in the area. He lives in Rangiora with his wife and business partner Claire, and with their two young children, Eve and Harry. Heavily involved in the community, Stuart was a member of the Rangiora Volunteer Fire Brigade for 10 years, is a keen golfer and cricketer and can often be found training for multisport events in his spare time.
If you would like to work with a consultant who is hard working, passionate about his job and who holds integrity and ethical responsibility above all else, then Stuart would love to be a part of your team.
- Bachelor of Business Management majoring in Small Business Management and Marketing. Christchurch College of Education Business School/Griffith University
- AREINZ Qualification (Associate of The Real Estate Institute of New Zealand)
- Graduate Diploma in Business Studies (Real Estate), Top Graduating Student 2010 Massey University
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2019/2020 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Rangiora
- 2018/2019 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Rangiora
- 2018/2019 - Elite Performer
- 2017/2018 - Premier Performer
- 2017 - Elite Performer (NZ)
- 2016 - Honorary Elite Performer (NZ)