#internship Are you a licensed salesperson looking for some direction in your career? Our team is growing and we have an opportunity for a Sales Associate to join our team in an exciting 12 month internship position.
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic intern who is eager to learn about our company by assisting our sales and support team.
To be successful as an Intern, you will need to be fully licensed under the REA and willing to help with any tasks assigned to across the business. You will be involved in upcoming projects, client contact, as well as assisting with current selling campaigns in the office and out in the field.
You’ll also need:
– A high level of personal presentation and professionalism
– Excellent organisation and time management skills
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– To be confident with technology including Microsoft Office
– Google suite and social media as a business tool
– The ability to cope with demands from several directions with patience and tolerance
– To be team orientated
– A friendly, helpful and courteous manner
– A cellphone, laptop and reliable, tidy car
This opportunity is primarily based in our Papanui branch but on occasion you will be working with our team out in North Canterbury also.
In return, you’ll receive a remuneration package, as well as excellent training, support and encouragement.
This is a rare opportunity to work alongside a top team, in a hands on role that will see you supporting them in all areas of the day to day operations.
Please Quote Reference Number 74988
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.